The Paris Saint-Germain Florida Goalkeeper Academy offers a specialized goalkeeper program, which provides cutting edge training sessions from a dedicated and highly experienced technical team for all goalkeepers from U8 to U19.
Our staff is Paris Saint-Germain certified and comprised of experienced, professional UEFA/US Soccer licensed goalkeeper coaches that are dedicated exclusively to GK training, using their vast knowledge of the game and personal playing experience.
The Paris Saint-Germain Florida Goalkeeper Academy coaches follow the official Paris Saint-Germain Academy program developed in partnership with the International Center of European Football and create an environment which fosters individual professional development.
Our mission: to provide high-level training opportunities to all goalkeepers while developing the technical, tactical, and psychological components necessary to succeed in today’s game.
AT THE PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN GOALKEEPER ACADEMY, WE:
- Run exclusive Paris Saint-Germain goalkeeper clinics, goalkeeper-specific camps and summer camps along with the weekly GK training sessions for our academy players.
- Focus on the fundamental techniques of goalkeeping layered with the physical, tactical, and psychological demands of the position.
- Implement the official Paris Saint-Germain Goalkeeper Program and world-renowned European methodology by our highly-experienced goalkeeper technical team.
- Improve performance, reflexes and strength using innovative learning methods in an enriching environment (creative training sessions: adaptability, different fields of expertise, etc.)
- Expose high potential goalkeepers to international, professional, and collegiate opportunities.
OUR SESSIONS FOCUS ON:
Body positioning, ball handling, diving, movement, closing angles, aerial ball work, footwork, flexibility, coordination, and set piece positioning.
Positioning (in goal and on field), reading the game, ball trajectories, ball distribution, and communication.
Concentration, total commitment, managing emotions, competitive mindset, rigorous work ethic, and the will to succeed.
Strength & agility, speed, gestures, coordination, power, and balance.