US Development Academy Teams in Fort Lauderdale
- League: EDP League
- Local Tournaments: Weston Cup & ICEF Cup
- In-State Tournaments: Dimitri Cup
- Out-of-state Tournaments: Dallas Cup & Jefferson Cup
- International Tournament: PSG Academy World Cup
The price above reflects full season costs. If players register during the season, a prorated amount will be applied, based on registration date.
Monthly installment payment plans available.
- Professional soccer environment featuring highly qualified PSG and/or UEFA licensed coaches (or the USSF equivalent), as well as a team of experts.
- All-encompassing training including: video analysis sessions, injury prevention routines, strength and conditioning sessions, educational workshops led by coaches and professionals
- Access to top-of-the-line facilities (fitness center, locker room, teaching and learning indoor areas)
- College Program with full support and advising
- Access to PSG Academy USA’s player development pathway and global network
- Field maintenance and rental fees
- Registration to the Florida Youth Soccer Association (FYSA)
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- League registration fees
- Tournament fees
- Referee and Referee Assignors fees
- Referee Assignors fees
- Coaches' fees for tournaments and non-local leagues / competitions
- 10% discount granted for every sibling
Once your registration is complete, please expect to receive an email prompting you to purchase your official Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA uniform (starting at $199), through our partner Soccer.com. Price does not include taxes or shipping.
Official Paris Saint-Germain Academy Nike Uniform Kit – BOYS FIELD PLAYERS*
Official Paris Saint-Germain Academy Nike Uniform Kit – BOYS GOALKEEPERS*
Official Paris Saint-Germain Academy Nike Uniform Kit – GIRLS FIELD PLAYERS*
Official Paris Saint-Germain Academy Nike Uniform Kit – GIRLS GOALKEEPERS*
* May vary from picture
US Development Academy Teams
DEVELOPMENT PATHWAY AND GLOBAL NETWORK
The Paris Saint-Germain US Development Academy is fully integrated in the path to professional soccer in the United States, giving our players a set pathway from youth to professional soccer. Additionally, Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA’s global network provides unique and exclusive competitive events and exposure opportunities for players to be seen by those at the next level in the U.S. and Europe.
- Official and unmatchable Paris Saint-Germain training methodology with full immersion in a pro European environment.
- Academy overseen by Raul Escoin, Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA Technical Director.
- Professional and highly qualified coaching staff (Paris Saint-Germain certified and/or UEFA licensed).
- Dedicated staff of coaches, athletic trainers, physical therapists, and specialists to work on the physical side of the game and on injury prevention/management.
- Player development supervised by the Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA & Paris Headquarters through bi-annual reporting and regular visits from the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Technical Directors from Paris.
- Holistic approach to player preparation with on and off the field training (6 to 10 hours of training and competition per week, equivalent to 300-500 hours of soccer throughout the season).
- Professional environment with unique facilities designed like a professional European team featuring: top-of-the-line amenities including a main stadium field, full-sized adjacent soccer fields, brand-new locker rooms, as well as indoor teaching/learning areas.
- Available upon request: Nutritionists, College Advisor, Physical therapist, and Podiatrist
- Fitness and athletic training areas for strength and conditioning sessions.
- Video analysis rooms to provide tactical sessions and analyze individual and team positioning and attacking/defensive strategies.
- Professional equipment such as GPS trackers and other tracking technology to measure performance.
- Participate in carefully chosen competitive events, games, and tournaments in and out of the state of Florida, such as MIC Football and the IMG Showcase.
- Compete in the USL Academy League and the USL Academy Cup, the highest level of youth soccer in the U.S.
- Invitations throughout the season to participate in national and international events and competitions.
- Attend ID camps and showcases to be exposed to and seen by NCAA and MLS coaches.
- Opportunity to train and play for PSG Academy USA’s premier soccer team, FC Miami City, a fully affiliated USL club.
- Participate in exclusive Paris Saint-Germain events in the U.S and Europe (PSG Academy World Cup, PSG Selection Camps, International Paris Saint-Germain tournaments).
- As part of a global soccer network (Strive Football Group), the most talented players will be invited to Europe and abroad to accelerate their development and pursue their professional soccer careers.
- Direct access to The International Center of European Football (The ICEF), the world’s leading pro football academies and its network of football partners (which includes teams like Olympique Lyonnais, Cagliari and AS Monaco).
U11 TO U12
Introduction to soccer through the Paris Saint-Germain methodology
U8-U12 players begin their soccer learning through initiating and developing their individual technical skills, initiating the development of perceptive concepts, learning the rules of the game, and understanding the basic tactical concepts of 7v7 and 9v9 games. The main objective is for players to build general coordination and motor skills, technical capabilities and in the last two years, initiate building specific physical conditions.
U13 TO U16
Develop and mature your game
At the U13-U16 stage, player development is focused on further developing and improving the players’ individual and collective techniques. The tactical concepts transition to 11v11 games where players begin learning about formations and developing in specific positions. The main objectives are to consolidate the technical skills, tactical concepts, and begin to develop the players’ physical conditions.
Master all soccer skills and concepts
At these age groups, training sessions will be focused on further developing and mastering: individual and collective technical skills, collective tactical concepts, specific physical conditions, and understanding of soccer formations. The main objective is for players to begin optimizing and maximizing their technique, tactical knowledge/intelligence and their physical condition.